Isobel Campbell ft. Mark Lanegan * (Do You Wanna) Come Walk With Me?

Little girl have I told you how you light up my life?..come and lay down beside me, come and thrill me tonight...do you wanna?  I'm not...


Little girl have I told you how you light up my life?..come and lay down beside me, come and thrill me tonight...do you wanna? 
I'm not saying I love you. I won't say I'll be true. There's a crimson bird flying when I go down on you.
I'm so weary and lonesome, and it's cold in the night when the path to your doorway is a pathway of light!
Do you wanna come walk with me? Do you wanna come walk with me? ..if you do baby say it now though we'll both wonder anyhow.. 
Do you wanna come walk with me?Do you wanna come walk with me?Do you wanna?

Little girl have I told you.. you're my guiding north star and my love travels with you wherever you are..
from the mountains to the valley -leave the light on for me- from Virginia to Alaska, from sea to shining sea.
Do you wanna come walk with me? Do you wanna come walk with me?...if you do baby say it now though we'll both wonder anyhow!

do you wanna come walk with me?
do you wanna come walk with me?
do you wanna?

You Might Also Like

0 σημειώσεις

.

.