Lou Hickey * One Mango Tango

Dear Sir,  It's so lonely, knowing you can never just hold me , t ake my hand and tell me I'm the only... one that you need. ...




Dear Sir, 

It's so lonely, knowing you can never just hold me, take my hand and tell me I'm the only... one that you need. 
And I'm craving for the chances that we should be taking, the memories that we should be making.. but you're not here. I need something to get me through the days until you're coming back to me.. So I'll just sing to myself

La la la la lala la la la la la laa laa

I'm tired, of all these sleepless nights without your fire to keep me warm.. I'm lost without you, my love! Oh, I need you here!
And I can't stop thinking of you everyday.. it's so hard, knowing you're so far away..
My heart stops, just to hear your name. I'm impatient, a minute is too long to keep me waiting...I'm counting the days, while I sing to myself

La la la la la la laala laa la la laa la lala



I'm impatient, a minute is too long to keep me waiting


I'm counting the days, while I sing to myself


La la la(θος)


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 σημειώσεις

.

.